Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tattoos!! Please read!!!!


26 “Do not eat meat that has not been drained of its blood.
   “Do not practice fortune-telling or witchcraft.
 27 “Do not trim off the hair on your temples or trim your beards.
 28 “Do not cut your bodies for the dead, and do not mark your skin with tattoos. I am the LORD.
 29 “Do not defile your daughter by making her a prostitute, or the land will be filled with prostitution and wickedness.
 30 “Keep my Sabbath days of rest, and show reverence toward my sanctuary. I am the LORD.
 31 “Do not defile yourselves by turning to mediums or to those who consult the spirits of the dead. I am the LORD your God.   Leviticus 19:26-31

 
Do you ever eat steak that is pink?

Do you get a haircut or shave your beard?

Do you keep a Sabbath day of rest?

Do you have a tattoo?





 
I got this tattoo in September 2011 and it is a symbol of Christ. The Chi Rho.

Click here if you do not know what a Chi Rho is!


Please read the following and tell me what your opinion is after reading this on having a tattoo.

                                                              

 Today’s readings:
LEVITICUS 17:1-19:37
Tomorrow’s readings:
LEVITICUS 20:1-22:33

No comments:

Post a Comment