Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Here I come sliding in again before midnight!


Wow what an amazing weekend!!!!

1 Then Moses called together the whole community of Israel and told them, “These are the instructions the LORD has commanded you to follow. 2 You have six days each week for your ordinary work, but the seventh day must be a Sabbath day of complete rest, a holy day dedicated to the LORD. Anyone who works on that day must be put to death. 3 You must not even light a fire in any of your homes on the Sabbath.” Exodus 35:1-3

My whole weekend was spent in worship of Christ or in His service. It was indescribably fantastic but my body is telling me that God knows what we need and that is a day of rest. Mine was dedicated to the Lord but I did not rest. As always when I read of Sabbath keeping I realize the importance.

20 So the whole community of Israel left Moses and returned to their tents. 21 All whose hearts were stirred and whose spirits were moved came and brought their sacred offerings to the LORD. They brought all the materials needed for the Tabernacle,[a] for the performance of its rituals, and for the sacred garments. 22 Both men and women came, all whose hearts were willing. They brought to the LORD their offerings of gold—brooches, earrings, rings from their fingers, and necklaces. They presented gold objects of every kind as a special offering to the LORD. Exodus 35:20-22

I know that most of the people that read this are actively serving somewhere in God’s Kingdom. There are some that visit this page from places far from where we are such as Russia, United Kingdom, Germany and Mexico according to my stats page.

Can I ask everyone to pray that “all whose hearts are stirred and whose spirits are moved” join our fellow Christ followers in serving in one way or another?

Pray that “both men and women come, all whose hearts were willing” come so we can accomplish more, meet more needs and reach more people!

Not only that, I want more people to feel the satisfaction, contentment and sense of life purpose that you have when you surrender everything and serve all in the name of YAHWEH!

I rocked my halo this weekend but as I finally go to sleep tonight I say "It is well with my soul!"




Today’s readings:
 EXODUS 35:1-36:38
Tomorrow’s readings:
EXODUS 37:1-39:31

No comments:

Post a Comment