Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Quadrennial


Tonight I learned what quadrennial is because we were on the letter Q of the ABC’s of Light. 

Today is a quadrennial because it is leap day. That is why there is not a daily reading in the Chronological Bible.

The ABC’s of Light is one way that God reveals Himself to me each week via one of the youth in our youth group. One day you will be able to read the ABC’s of Light as a book.

God has revealed Himself many times this week by design to me. I recently posted a picture of a snowflake. The same creativity is in us as part of His creation.

Again this was revealed to me by another youth through his artwork:





 






 
God does not make mistakes. Do you agree?

There was 73 youth in attendance tonight and NOT ONE of them is a mistake!
Not one of the adult leaders is a mistake.

At 10:15pm this evening I got a text from a youth asking to pray for a friend’s aunt that might die tonight. God’s love and compassion again being revealed to me by a youth who cares enough for what a friend is going though to ask for prayer in a  friends behalf.

If I was able to spend time with every one of them I could probably tell you 70 more stories. Some though would be heart breaking.

So here is my plea. Pray for this group of young people! None of them were forced to come tonight! 

They all have been gifted with something from God, as we all have, but they all may not have the support and encouragement that we have given our own children.

We average 6 adults each week and we really need more to meet the needs.

Wherever you are in this world, whatever your culture is, whatever country you live in…… your youth/students need you!

And pray for our group here in Texas! Join this blog, tell me where you are located and I will pray for your youth.

You have 366 days this year to make a difference. Don’t waste that extra day!

God Bless!

Tomorrow's Reading's
 NUMBERS 6:1-27
NUMBERS 10:1-36

No comments:

Post a Comment