Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 1, 2012

If I just sneezed…..


The Priestly Blessing
 22 Then the LORD said to Moses, 23 “Tell Aaron and his sons to bless the people of Israel with this special blessing:
 24 ‘May the LORD bless you
      and protect you.
 25 May the LORD smile on you
      and be gracious to you.
 26 May the LORD show you his favor
      and give you his peace.’
 27 Whenever Aaron and his sons bless the people of Israel in my name, I myself will bless them.”         Numbers 6:22-27


So if I just sneezed most of you would say “Bless you!” or “God bless you!”?

Why do we not pronounce blessings on others regularly?

What if you emailed the above scripture to your friends?

What if I posted this on Facebook?

What if I just did?

Maybe I will print some cards with this on it and mail out randomly to friends?

I will do these things and see how powerful just these few verses can be.


And I want to add one for all of you reading this in the world we live in today.

May the Lord give you rest
and relieve you from stress.



Today’s Readings:
NUMBERS 6:1-27
NUMBERS 10:1-36
Tomorrow’s readings:
NUMBERS 11:1-13:33

No comments:

Post a Comment