Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Faithfully


16 But Ruth replied, “Don’t ask me to leave you and turn back. Wherever you go, I will go; wherever you live, I will live. Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God. 17 Wherever you die, I will die, and there I will be buried. May the Lord punish me severely if I allow anything but death to separate us!” 18 When Naomi saw that Ruth was determined to go with her, she said nothing more.  Ruth 1:16-18



Have you ever been this committed to a person/relationship?



Naomi had nothing to offer Ruth and it seemed like everything had been going wrong for Naomi.



The future was uncertain yet Ruth was faithful to her mother-in-law.



How committed are you? How faithful are you to God and others?



As you read the Book of Ruth notice the virtues of both Ruth and Boaz!



Today’s readings:
RUTH 1:1-4:12
Tomorrow’s readings:
RUTH 4:13-22
1CHRONICLES 2:9-55
1CHRONICLES 4:1-23
1SAMUEL 1:1-8

No comments:

Post a Comment