Total Pageviews

Monday, April 16, 2012

Are you confident?

My heart is confident in you, O God;
    my heart is confident.
    No wonder I can sing your praises!
Wake up, my heart!
    Wake up, O lyre and harp!
    I will wake the dawn with my song.
I will thank you, Lord, among all the people.
    I will sing your praises among the nations.
10 For your unfailing love is as high as the heavens.
    Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.
11 Be exalted, O God, above the highest heavens.
    May your glory shine over all the earth.   Psalms 57:7-11



Are you confident that God has everything under control?



If so then we have less time to worry and more time to praise God, right?


His glory is shining all over the earth. If you do not see that then perhaps you have your eyes fixed on the wrong thing!


Please take time to see this week's video. I welcome your comments!


 






Today's readings:
 1SAMUEL 22:1-2
PSALM 57
PSALM 142
1CHRONICLES 12:8-18
1SAMUEL 22:3-23
PSALM 52
1SAMUEL 23:1-12
Tomorrow's readings:
1SAMUEL 23:13-29
PSALM 54
1SAMUEL 24:1-25:44


No comments:

Post a Comment